With my many years of experience in Human Resources and General Management, I provide you with competent support for your ambitious plans. In doing so, I think in overall contexts and work with you on long-term success. My concern is to achieve a good result for all parties involved.
Examples of assignments in the past were:
- General Management for a German location, also including taking over the management of the company
- Assumption of management and consulting tasks as a bridge builder for the organisation of a generation change
- Project management with general power of attorney for change projects in the company, such as restructuring, outsourcing
- Human Resources management, also interim, take-over of project management, e.g. change management, restructuring, negotiations,
- conflict management and coaching of executives
In addition to a degree in business administration in Munich and an MBA (Henley University and Bundeswehrhochschule München), I have acquired know-how as a project manager, coach and mediator. My way of working is characterised by goal orientation, experience in dealing with complexity and resistance or conflicts. I am quick to recognise overall contexts and create participatory processes with conviction.
My experience from many years of permanent employment:
- Vice President and General Manager - printing industry (1,000 employees)
- Vice President Human Resources - Software company (1,500 employees)
- Managing Director Human Resources and Social Affairs - energy supplier and service provider (9,300 employees)
- Head of Human Resources and Member of the Executive Board - automotive supplier (1,700 employees)
- Head of Human Resources - Mechanical engineering company (8,000 employees)